Members and friends can give to St. John’s using online, mobile and text giving via Vanco Mobile and Vanco Online.
Vanco, the company behind our former app, GIVEPLUS+, is replacing it with Vanco Mobile and Vanco Online. Effective Jan. 30, 2022, GIVEPLUS+ will no longer be active. It’s easy to change to Vanco Mobile and/or Vanco Online. Current users’ data goes with them.
✶What current GIVEPLUS+ users need to know to transition to Vanco Mobile and/or Vanco Online:
All scheduled recurring gifts will process as planned.
You can log in online using your existing username and password.
- For online banking, click on St. John’s Vanco Online page. Select the fund you’re giving to, enter an amount and click “Donate.” If you have saved banking or credit card information, you’ll choose it next. Log out from the Profile page. Otherwise, enter your banking or credit card information. Log out when done. NOTE: We are seeing it takes 2-3 days for transactions to process.
- For mobile banking (from your phone): Download the new app from either the Apple App store or Google Play store. Look for this logo and name: Vanco Mobile Faith Engagement. Search using “Cincinnati” or “Unitarian” and choose “St Johns Unitarian Universalist Church” from the list that appears. Log in using your Give Plus username and password, if you remember it. Setting up your profile and account may involve choosing from some options at the bottom of each screen. Click “Done” after each choice.
- For texting, follow the procedure you’ve always used (see below).
✶How new users can start giving via Vanco Online:
- For online banking, click on St. John’s Vanco Online page. Funds show before you even log in. Select the fund you’re giving to, enter an amount and click “Donate.” Enter your bank account, credit card or debit information. If you sign up for a free account and make a profile, you can save your payment information for future donations. See the steps on this example.
From your Vanco Online account, you can review your giving history, manage recurring donations or update payment information. NOTE: We are seeing it takes 2-3 days for transactions to process.
- For mobile banking, (from your phone): Download the new app from either the Apple App store or Google Play store. Look for this logo and name: Vanco Mobile Faith Engagement. Search using “Cincinnati” or “Unitarian” and choose “St Johns Unitarian Universalist Church.” Setting up your profile and account involves choosing from some options at the bottom of each screen. Click “Done” after each choice. This page shows the steps.
For texting, send a text to 833-876-7595. Maybe call it “Donate to St. John’s” in your contacts list. Select the fund you’re giving to, the amount and the frequency. Enter your contact info., bank account or credit card number – which can be saved – and touch “process.” After your first gift, you’ll receive a secure registration link. Confirmation comes via text and email. This 1-minute video walks you through the steps, starting at :20.
Through Jan. 30, 2022:
To give to St. John’s you can use the GIVEPLUS+ app, or text or click on the Give Now button below. You can make a one-time donation or schedule regular giving.
You may still do automatic payments from your bank account or use the link below to pay this year’s pledge or to make a special contribution via PayPal or credit card to support St. John’s community. If you have questions or wish to initiate automatic payments for your pledge, please email email@example.com. Thank you for your generosity!
2021-2022 Pledge Campaign to Support the Operating Budget of St. John’s
In spring, we ask members and friends of St. John’s to make a financial commitment for the July 2021 – June 2022 operating budget. But you can make a pledge any time.
Here are the materials for this year’s pledge campaign:
- Pledge form for MEMBERS – PDF to print or complete the form online
- Pledge form for FRIENDS – PDF to print or complete the form online
- UUA Fair Share Contribution Guide
- Authorization for Automatic Electronic Payments
In support of the life-changing mission of our beloved congregation, please make your pledge as soon as you can. Doing so will assist the Board with the creation of the budget for the coming church year.
Questions may be addressed to Joetta Prost, pledge campaign chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give to St. John’s while you shop
Many of us already designate St. John’s to receive a donation from Kroger when we shop. If you haven’t done that, we’d appreciate it if you did. Start here: https://www.kroger.com/i/community/community-rewards
AmazonSmile also can support St. John’s every time you shop at Amazon, also at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Start here: https://org.amazon.com/ and find St. John’s Unitarian Universalist in the list.