We all experience times of loss, transition, illness, and other challenges. The Caring Circle is a group within the St. John’s community that provides caring connections during these times of life change and crisis. We work together with the Minister to provide practical support during times of convalescence, illness, grief and loss. We also serve those in the congregation who may be hospitalized or homebound due to chronic or acute illness, and provide additional support and relief to their families and other caregivers.
The Caring Circle can help you in times of need in many ways.
- We can visit you at home, in the hospital or nursing home, when you are ill or incapacitated.
- We can help find a church volunteer who will give you a ride to a medical appointment
- We can support your families during your illness
- We can monitor the needs of elderly members and connect them with available resources
- We can help with hospitality after a memorial service
Contact the Caring Circle
If you need help from the Caring Circle or are willing to help fellow church members with occasional rides, meals, supportive visits or other gifts of your time, please contact one of the following:
Ann Schuur (Chair) and Kathy Laufman
You may also contact our contract minister, Rev. Alice Diebel,
Or, if you are willing to be called for caring needs as they arise, please fill-in this sign-up sheet.
|Caring Circle Helpers
|View & sign-up »