Welcome to the May 6, 2023, Auction,
St. John’s Fun-Time Funder!
As always there will be a silent auction including gift baskets, gift cards, special and rare items, art and plenty of opportunities to sign up for dinners and social gatherings. There will also be a very exciting and competitive live auction.
Actually, many payments are paid the next morning after service.
- Pre-register to save $2 off the $12 entry fee by May 3rd.
- Submit this form to tell us what you’re donating.
- Find rules and tips for bidding on this page.
- If you’d like child care at church in order to attend, tell us at email@example.com. (Deadline has now passed.)
- Check the times for the 2 rounds of silent auctions, and the live auction on the auction schedule.
- We may not have time to make a catalogue. Here are some offerings: dinners, services and events, home-made muesli, restaurant gift cards, home-sewn and hand-crocheted items, art works, children’s toys, kitchenware, a snorkel suit, much costume jewelry, near-antique games, hand-made wood vase, and more.
- Submit your offerings by APRIL 23rd! Send pictures of items if applicable and if you can!
- Submit Gift Card offerings by APRIL 30th
- Drop off items by APRIL 30th in Nightingale.
- VOLUNTEER Sign up for May 5th, 6th, 7th slots where help is needed!
For questions or information, please contact Erin Zoller at firstname.lastname@example.org.