Welcome to the May 6, 2023, Auction,
St. John’s Fun-Time Funder!
This will be an afternoon of fun, food and fundraising. So bring your good cheer, bring your friends, and most importantly bring your credit cards (or check or Vanco account)!
As always there will be a silent auction including gift baskets, gift cards, special and rare items, art and plenty of opportunities to sign up for dinners and social gatherings. There will also be a very exciting and competitive live auction.
Actually, many payments are paid the next morning after service.
- Pre-register to save $2 off the $12 entry fee by May 3rd.
- Submit this form to tell us what you’re donating.
- Find rules and tips for bidding on this page.
- If you’d like child care at church in order to attend, tell us at email@example.com. (Deadline has now passed.)
- Check the times for the 2 rounds of silent auctions, and the live auction on the auction schedule.
- We may not have time to make a catalogue. Here are some offerings: dinners, services and events, home-made muesli, restaurant gift cards, home-sewn and hand-crocheted items, art works, children’s toys, kitchenware, a snorkel suit, much costume jewelry, near-antique games, hand-made wood vase, and more.
- Submit your offerings by APRIL 23rd! Send pictures of items if applicable and if you can!
- Submit Gift Card offerings by APRIL 30th
- Drop off items by APRIL 30th in Nightingale.
- VOLUNTEER Sign up for May 5th, 6th, 7th slots where help is needed!
For questions or information, please contact Erin Zoller at firstname.lastname@example.org.