To provide musical accompaniment for choral rehearsals and religious services.
Approximately 6-10 hrs/week at $18.00 per hour. Position can begin May 21, 2023.
Send resumes to email@example.com.
- Provide accompaniment during choral rehearsals, Sunday services, and special events as needed under the direction of the Music Director.
- Assist the Minister, Music Director, and others in the selection of instrumental pieces for services and special occasions.
- Assist the Minister and Music Director in contracting and rehearsing with other musicians as needed for Sunday services and special events.
- Abide by Safe Congregation guidelines.
- Must have regular and reliable attendance.
- Accept other duties as assigned by the Minister.
- Sympathetic to Unitarian Universalist principles, values, and covenants.
Qualifications/Education and Experience:
- BA in piano performance or related degree preferred.
- Previous accompaniment experience desired.
- Possesses basic written and verbal communication.
- Possesses basic problem-solving skills.
- Able to adapt to a dynamic environment and to interact with a diverse population of varying ages, backgrounds, and abilities.
- Able to adapt to changes with flexibility and good will.
- Must have the ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Physical ability to lift 25 pounds to waist height.
- Ability to bend, stoop, kneel and push.