To provide musical accompaniment for choral rehearsals and religious services.
- Under the direction of the Music Director, provide accompaniment during choral rehearsals, Sunday services, and special events as needed.
- Assist the Minster and others in the selection of instrumental pieces for services and special occasions.
- Assist the Minister and Music Director in contracting and rehearsing with other musicians as needed for Sunday services and special events.
- Abide by Safe Congregation guidelines at all times.
- Must have regular and reliable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned by the Minister.
- Actively demonstrate and promote the seven principals of the Unitarian-Universalist faith.
- Must have the ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Physical agility to lift up to 25 pounds to waist height.
- Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, and push.
BA in Piano Performance or related degree preferred.
- Communication Skills:
Basic written and verbal communication and problem solving skills
- Reasoning Ability:
Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment and ability to interact with a diverse population of varying ages, backgrounds, and abilities.
- Interpersonal Skills:
Must have ability to work with a diverse population or varying ages, backgrounds, and abilities.
- Special Skills:
Advanced accompaniment skills required. Organ performance skills a plus.
- Work Hours:
Ability to work most Sundays and occasional holidays.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
- 1 – 3 months